For assistance, you may Email or call the Joint Information Center 1-888-333-0461
If you are a member of the public and are concerned about getting tested for COVID-19, please contact your primary care provider.
Montana state and local public health officials are monitoring the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) situation very closely. Governor’s Coronavirus Task Force
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other respiratory illnesses, you can take simple steps to protect yourself and your family:
- Follow Governor Bullock’s Directive to stay at home to slow the spread of COVID-19,
- Avoid contact with sick people when possible,
- Cover your cough and sneezes with the crook of your elbow or a tissue
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth and wash your hands frequently
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
Call ahead to a healthcare professional if you develop a fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough or difficulty breathing.
You can contact your local county or tribal health department for questions regarding COVID-19, testing or what may be occurring in your community.