LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Technavio has been monitoring the interactive fitness market and it is poised to grow by USD 4.81 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 7% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries. However, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a low impact on the interactive fitness market. The market growth in 2020 is likely to Increase compared to the market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on segmentation by end-user, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The non-residential segment is expected to be the leading segment based on end-user in the global market during the forecast period.
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Adoption of fitness-related initiatives by corporates is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of almost 7%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 4.81 billion.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Axtion Technology LLC, Echelon Fitness LLC, eGym GmbH, Interactive Fitness Holdings LLC, Motion Fitness LLC, Nautilus Inc., Nexersys Corp., Peloton Interactive Inc., SMARTfit Inc., and Tonal Systems Inc. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- Growing awareness among people about fitness and healthy lifestyle is one of the major factors driving the market. However, the lack of awareness and market penetration in developing countries restraints the market growth.
- How big is the North America market?
- The North America region will contribute 64% of market growth.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
View market snapshot before purchasing
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Axtion Technology LLC, Echelon Fitness Multimedia LLC, EGYM Inc., Motion Fitness LLC, Nautilus Inc., Nexersys Corp., Paradigm Health and Wellness Inc., Peloton Interactive Inc., TECHNOGYM Spa, and Tonal Systems Inc. are some of the major market participants. The growing awareness among people about fitness and healthy lifestyle will offer immense growth opportunities. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this interactive fitness market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Interactive Fitness Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Interactive Fitness Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40917
Interactive Fitness Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The interactive fitness market report covers the following areas:
- Interactive Fitness Market Size
- Interactive Fitness Market Trends
- Interactive Fitness Market Analysis
This study identifies the adoption of fitness-related initiatives by corporates as one of the prime reasons driving the interactive fitness market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Interactive Fitness Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist interactive fitness market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the interactive fitness market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the interactive fitness market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of interactive fitness market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value chain analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market Outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Market segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- Non-residential – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Residential – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Rising trend of exergaming
- Rising number of fitness centers and health clubs
- Adoption of multi-channel retailing
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Axtion Technology LLC
- Echelon Fitness LLC
- eGym GmbH
- Interactive Fitness Holdings LLC
- Motion Fitness LLC
- Nautilus Inc.
- Nexersys Corp.
- Peloton Interactive Inc.
- SMARTfit Inc.
- Tonal Systems Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.